I met Ivonne in September 2016, I was in Todos Santos for house sitting for the month and she was
referred to me by a previous student.
We meet once a week for about an hour, and over the course of the month she was able to:
1. Evaluate my level of Spanish quickly and adjust the learning material for my level.
2. She put me in the group that was my level, it was a small group of 4-5 all learning Spanish as a
3. She introduced many different learning ideas to absorb the language:
1. TV series
3. Reading grade readers that had my level of Spanish
4. Different local ideas to understand Spanish in use in Baja Mexico
I started as a tourist wanting to know some Spanish, now realizing it takes a commitment to go to
In my business now as a writer and guide in Latin countries I have a good base of Spanish that I use
Ivonne gave me the tools and understanding to continue my language practice, and on occasion I am
back in Todos Santos I would go back to her class without hesitation.